My Day Adventure-Trying something I have never done!

Day 8 Challenge:#10DBC #freedomplan 
The Challenge From Natalie Sisson : Like I said, today is a fun day. So I want you to go out and do something that you’ve wanted to do for a long time. Go out play, enjoy, and come back and write about what you did. Also, write about how you can make such adventures part of your new lifestyle.

Life is about adventures and stepping out of your comfort zone. This weekend I was to spend it on Cameno Island, celebrating a 10 year anniversary and my birthday with close family. My husband will be away on my actual birthday.

I explained that I had this blog challenge, and that I had to create a adventure. I was surprised!

My husband recently bought a bike, and his cousin (brother) bought 3 bikes. We have agreed that myself and my husbands cousin wife would be riding by March 2017, classes are  set up for the end of September. So this weekend, my brother in law surprised me!  with bringing some bikes he had just recently bought. In hopes the women would get on them. Today is stormy, tomorrow will be a nice day.

Today the goal was to get me in the gear and on the bike, with a lesson on throttle, clutch gears, brake.
I have NEVER ridden a bike, I have gotten on the back of one, once. I have ridden a moped several times.
Life is about stepping outside your comfort zonee. Life is also short, live it to the fullest! Here are a few Videos of the gear try on, and the lesson!
Super exciting! These bikes are HUGE! LOL

Unfortunately I could not connect the clips into one.

The more you experience in life, the more you will feel accomplished and whole, today was a great day! I continue to live adventures on a monthly basis. Sometimes adventure can be in your very own back yard, maybe you have never painted before or gardened, maybe you think you have zero skill...but all of this is trial and error, give it a shot! You may be happy with the results.

Well there's my post for the evening, Hopefully the videos post!
Carry On, Be Happy, Make Adventures!
GVix Signing off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?