Imperfect Action

For today’s challenge I want you to pick one imperfect action that you can take every day that will move you closer to the life you have envisioned. It could be 5 minutes of walking or meditation, or even just continuing the momentum of this challenge and keep writing 200 words a day on your blog. Pick that one imperfect action and write a post about why you chose the particular action and what you imagine it will be like if you do it every day for the next 30 days.#10DBC #freedomplan


I wish it could be as simple as those three words, I guess it really can be that simple.

My Procrastination:

I have the ability, to leave things, to know where I left off on each thing,  by the end of the day its all squared away. You guessed it, Squirrel- I have ADD. I am the best multitasker there is, I do pay attention to detail as well, everything is neatly organized, just partly unfinished.

My Overwhelm:

The fear of success been a evil seed in my being for many years. After being in this challenge it is apparent to me, that my entire blog and website needs a complete overhaul, this is  overwhelming.

So here's what I have been doing since this challenge, after the day is finished at night.

Go to word press
Pick a template
start the new template,
look for the template
look at my old website
wonder where the stuff came from on my old website
look at other peoples websites
leave it.
go back to net flicks.

This challenge has sparked me to just get back to writing again, almost like the journaling I used to do every morning.

The plan for me starting this Monday, is to get clear and make use of the trail and ocean by my apartment. To Follow the steps of my successful day.

This will be the very first thing of the day. I do feel focused and ready for the day after exercise.

I then set slots of time for writing and my web page. If I can stick to the plan, I should have a amazing website and accomplished more than I imagined.

The Successful, Perfect Day
  • Exercise
  • Write
  • Web page Work
  • Get out there- Make Things Happen
  • Husband Time
  • My Time
I decided my imperfect action will be similar to my husbands. I will journal. 10 minutes of gratitude, 365 days. I choose this imperfect action for so many reasons, mostly this imperfect action will help me remember the great journey I pasted, and the new adventure I have begun.

Thanks For Visiting!
GVixen Signing off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?