24 days till I'm a Suitcase Boarder, 365 Days Rent Free


So to set out on my grand adventure of being a suitcase boarder and 365 days rent free, I clearly had to unload some baggage, you cant take a entire home with you. A fresh start with old stuff in a storage locker is not a fresh start, its a occurrence of memories you sooner rather forget. We are the directors of our own life, and we can paint any picture we want...You just have to believe it.
OK so, I really thought about my brand new bed, and well it is going into storage, I think I only had sex in it a few times, maybe twice. with the same person, who I still love and adore, so there are no bad memories with the bed, new linens will happen clearly afterward.

I will need one dresser and I am taking my cherry mahogany pub table. The rest is bins of stuff that I have sorted and pillaged and really decided on what stayed and what went. My sewing studio I have lugged around for years was cut to a forth of what I had.

I had two garage sales and made about 100 bucks, big whoop-ultimate fail. I did put up signs and posted them on 3 websites, coarse each weekend I had to haul the shit out to the driveway.

I help people that have the OCD ( obsessive compulsive disorder) sickness of hoarding, the truth is everyone has a degree of OCD-mine clearly is books and clothing, which I am happy to say this time around I have no problem in eliminating.

I definitely had a clothing hoard, when I separated from my 7 year relationship 9 years ago and was into materialistic things and crap I donated 20 bags of designer shit to the women shelter.

I cannot remember the last time I purchased a label item, or designer fad. However...I have somehow accumulated the same amount in sports gear, and casual clothing, from thrift store purges with kimbitz and SJ...oh the fun we have thou..yeah...enough for a small country, yet again.
I have two massive Tupperware bins of shoes and a full clothing rack, and two more bins of t shirts, pants..its exhausting.

So off to Bid wars I posted. What a shit show. OK I did sell some good items with great people, a bike, runners, work lamps..

Some of the people that arrived I think actually thought that "Barding" like in India and Mexico was excepted fully here in Canada. Look lady you saw the price, I don't need to hear your entire life story.
She walked away with 4 designer dresses for 20 bucks. Everyone has a story, hers was the typical, single mother, husband left, lost everything. Meanwhile her gorgeous 3 year old in designer clothing is wearing my heels thought out the suite being as adorable as ever.

Then she conveniently did not have change, and said, can you just give them to me? LOLL
I said no I guess you ll have to make a decision on what you want.
What I really wanted to say, was "You wanna hear my fucking life story?' it should be on the goddamn Gerry Springer show' Better yet, Dr Phil.
Play the victim with me..
Yeah I was a single mother, I was in the food bank line, I was on welfare- who gives a royal fuck, look where I am now.

Ok, I'm still a nillionare ( no money) but I do think I have done well for myself and my kids and I am so grateful I have more than I could ask for.

I had more fun in just donating my items the first time to the women shelter.
However I am not doing that this time, I have donated some, and a majority of it is going to a consignment store in the US- this whole adventure is about wiping federal debt in one year.
So even if its a bunch of items at 2.00, it still adds up and to the matter at hand.

So I met the new tenet. I did not get the best vibe and neither did my sweet couple upstairs. the women could not fit down my hallway ( I hope she has some goals set for herself) and she pointed out she would not be able to do the lawn, which is quite large. She has two Chihuahua's , not a small dog I am fond of (except my mothers, but hes a cross) These dogs bite the mail lady, I know for a fact cause I am one. that will give a person nightmares for life, for realZ


The women called me up, my landlord had given her my number for moving arrangement purposes, But had mentioned that I am selling everything and moving. The women asked to cruise my premises to shop. I told her my main furniture was for sale, she asked to buy my bed (ewe, I never buy used beds) even if i am super clean...its just wrong. Then she asked if she could buy my washrooms???

I said, pardon what do you mean. She said well I like the bath matt's shower curtain all decor and your toiletries. I like to buy everything in them as is. I found this really odd. I said the shower curtain and matt's were negotiable..I mean I guess, my entire idea of what Id like to have is very different from what I have now so why not.

i had dreams later that night of Charlie the mastiff dog upstairs running down the hill with one Chihuahua in his mouth and one riding his back with a mini Mexican hat on.

So the hauling away will start Wednesday, during this entire procedure of elimination, I fell sick-
and its gorgeous weather, it sucks I cant feel my face, I have snot dripping like a water facet.
It hit its peak on Saturday, then was a little better today, but started again in the morning, so I went to the doc and got a good dose of antibiotics, see if it helps.

I don't know how people buy sell and trade on a daily basis, I find it highly exhausting. I am hoping the next time I decide on what to buy its either very simple living or with a partner together.

this shit is for the birds
Gvix Bidding good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?