Internet Shopping

                             Free Shipping from Taiwan, and it will look as good as this, promise!






So, I decided to do a little trial at UTube and my First time buying something online, I decided clothing. it's the most returnable right?

You never know what your going to get when you shop online, so I've never done it, except for the odd Itune song. I remember hearing horror stories about peoples credit cards being hacked, or ordering a computer and its a handheld toy.

I can say the same about online dating, you just don't know what you bargained for. If you end up dating the same person, it could even take 6 months to see all the lovely colors of the person you have decided to share your personal space with.

I mean it has been for me quite a adventure. Tonight I went to return the box of goodies, and the sales clerk was horrified, "This is what they sent you? someones used boots?" " Omg!" she said, "we have refurbished jeans and such, we call "Vintage" however they have been revamped, and remade like new-this is crazy, we can't sell these" I just said.  "well I expect a full refund"  The salesclerk said, " absolutely, no kidding. "

I also have realized I look like shit on tape, so any hot women out there that look like me, feel free to contact me for a upcoming series hopefully in the near future.

I have had a person look at my blog, and although they have had minimal education in writing, I do know that they have a knowledge for film, script writing, story telling and so forth. I hold the highest respect for Mr Edible Editor, because of his experience in TV and film, creative mind and output. I was eager to hear how he viewed my blog as far as a selling piece.

The comments were a pleasant surprise. Over the years I have known my vocabulary can be somewhat of a splay of words from my own person dictionary that I have created in my mind. I also know that I have run on sentence's, poor choice of word use and fragmented sentences. I received honors in creative writing however. I was always told to go back and take a English coarse,  at one point I thought that, maybe I had a disability with language use and writing form. I never retain anything..stories come as quick as a fart and are quickly forgotten. When a person reads a story and is bursting a gut and says.."remember when you said", quite often I will say I have no idea what you are talking about. Unless they shoot the title name or a picture of reference.

The editor, who I have hired for sexual favors (joking) said as much as he would like to make this my blog
to the standard of writing, he is afraid it will take away the charm and charisma of the writing style.
It has an innocence about it with adult content and appeals to the age group of 25 to 30 something to the new 40. Therefore he is reluctant to touch anything major except a few spelling errors. The Edible Editor is a person I had just hired online, and he came with a huge list of stats, I was surprised he called and said he'd love the project. The Editor had this incredible voice, so I am currently fantasizing a "You got mail" story as we speak, in reality its probably some geeky pimpled faced man who never leaves his house and that's why he edits at home.

Friends and family make pretty harsh comments on a regular basis , yet I have 50K readers, so I must be doing something right.

As I shop online for the next profile to analyse or possibly meet if they have the right standard. I come across this fucktard:


mghw
A man - Handicapable
I live in the Canadian Gardens Building on W. Georgia Street on the 11th floor. My name is _________ I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.There is an idea of a Me - some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hid

Interests: Yo-Landi Vi$$er, Major Lazer


What type of selling feature is this except weird? It's like if you want to be a artist with some sore of sexual fetish with cleaning your face, take it to craigslist.

Well that's it for me tonight!
GVix Signing off
PS feel free to tell me your worse purchases made online!:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?