Conversations Threw Text Messages-Part 2

200AM
A person: Im paghila sa aking fucking buhok out!!!
In google translater this is filpino language, and it means, Im pulling my hairs out..lol

Me: Really? Why?

A person: Ikaw ay isang punta!!!
This means you are ..lol a punta
Clearly this person is upset.

Me: So, how are you today? Lol
Person: Sorry wrong number

140AM
Congradulations your entry in last months drawing won you a free apple ipad!
Just enter code 6040 at http:apple.ca and tell us where to ship it.

Returned answer: ship it up your fucking ass-its 1am in Canada.

Matty:1200PM
We are currently not speaking-
Matty: Whats red and smells like green paint?
Matty: Hmm, still not talking hey
Matty well its green paint.

Me: lol

Matty: How much does a polar bear weigh?
Matty : enough to break the ice, J

Me: geezz..working

Matty: oh good I got a smile
Matty: ok, knock knock jokes..
The existentialist answered the door..whose there?
Matty: hmm no answer
Matty: well its Fin

Me: K seriously, im working
Matty: Oh Hi! How are you?

JR: 1PM
TGIF!!!
What doing?
Me: Working
JR: L you suck ass
Me: Sorry
JR: Commmmmeee out!
Me: No
JR: I know you can after work what the fuck gives?
Me: Nothing.

X Boyfriend from over 10 years ago: 11PM
X:Holy fuck you know so and so on Facebook?
Me: yeah
X: Omg I just took her out
Me: ya, you dink her?
X: no, not, won’t even after third date..lol
Feel  free to inquire.
Me: naww that’s ok
Me to So n So: so how was your date with ______X?
So n So: oh my, good, you guys dated? it was nice, he seems bitter.
Me to X: sorry about the comment in the blog.
X: of yeah..lol, but you forgot to mention what you actually said
Me: whatever
X: you owe me !
Me I owe you shit, Im a writer, but we should do dinner soon, its been way too long
Me to X: oh wait, she likes you, we cant do dinner.
X: L
Me: She said you were bitter???? Be nice!!
So n So: so tell me more!!
Me: no reply.

Mum:2PM
 Are you working?
Me: ya
Mum: Omg have you ever seen that show with the little people?
Me: I don’t do cable
Mum: omg its soo funny the man and wife are Little!! Its so cute, you know like little people?
And they have a little son, and a big son.
Me: Working
Mum: you are not dating that guy again, isn’t he the one that screwed you for the
Ride to Winnipeg?
Me: no mum, just friends and that’s not why.
Mum:you told me last time that guy said he was going to go, you took off time and
Then he bailed, that is the same guy?
Me: Ma! Im working, it was easier for him to fly is all.
Mum: what happened with that nice Italian guy you said you were going on a date with, he seems really nice, you know the one from our home town? you know you should go older or something, I hate to say it but your choice in men has not been great. Wasn’t there like a older jewish guy you found funny?theres a young guy in my building, he's a chef, really nice, he asked me to a movie-I should give him your number.
Me: Mother, I am working!!
Mum: shesh take a pill, so did you go on the date or what? With the Italian guy from Kitimat.
Me: yes mum
Mum: I hope you didn’t sleep with him, you know that’s never a good thing and it justs gives the guy the wrong idea. I keep telling you to go to that place, its really great, lots of men there and its really fun, remember i said you and your girlfriend should go there, the Fairview on broadway after work for drinks, it's only 5 bucks
Me: Mother!!
Mum: well Im just saying , I just don’t understand why you meet these losers, I worry about you-
I really think its because you sleep with them too soon.
Me: I don’t sleep with them, and going to a bar is so much better,ghezz mom-I have to work, chat later.
Mum: I really hope not and I really hope you are not with the guy.
Me: Im single and Ill be single forever-happy?
Mum: you can be such a bitch
Me: Mum im working now
Mum: k
Mum: I love you honeyJ
Mum: you should really not over do it , you know when you work to much how you are
You’re a bitch. Did you quit smoking?
Me:BYE
Mum: FINE

Foodcourt Guy:10:35PM
FCG: XO
Me: 


FCG: I'd really like to kiss you right now
Me:  :)


FCG: I want to make love to you

FCG: I think we would be amazing
Me: Umm..not sure what to say..Me is sleeping
FCG: Ok
FCG: Night.XO
Me: Nite
FCG: (Next day, 9am)
I'm Kinda horny
Me: Great , go do something about it and share it with yourself
Working.
FCG: Fine, Figures..sigh
*Note- Never slept with this person, went on one date, I have no idea why he tells me he's horny all the time.

AA from Seattle: Good Friend-8PM
AA: Checkin in with Ms Gold..Hello Hello
Me: Hello
AA: All is ok?
Me: Sure, Fabulous, couldnt be better
AA: need to chat?
Me: No, thanks for cheacking in.xox
AA: Seattle Time?
Me: Ill let you know, soon. xo

Stay tuned for continual Text messages!
GVix Signing off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?