Fitness Log..

After my trip to Terrace and receiving all the info from my dear friend..and eating the same dam meal for 4 days, and killing my male employees with turbo gas..I went off the beaten path. I was sidetracked..

I did some research and I can switch it up..So day two of back on track, I feel like I want to die.
I must of shaked my rump at the POF dance, my tush hurts, and I have bruises..WTF

I go to the gym, kindof unattractive, I do not wear makeup and I wear Boys cloths.
I typically have a look of pain on my face the entire time.

The thing is, I go to a gym that can sometimes have attractive people-UGH
If it was summer, Id just hike a dam mountain.

So I am sweating up a storm on the treadmill, and someone says"you gonna be much longer"
Its my old trainer..and he looks ...I want to die.
Guess that's why hes a trainer.

He says, I see you got a bit of ass going on..lol
We sit down and I go over my written routine..He approves, and says, whens the last time you had someone give you a stretch...oh fuck,.. heaven.

If you have a boyfriend, or trainer, ask them to stretch you- Its Golden.
I got a good stretch. I am pretty sure he got rid of the stale wine, gin n tonics and
anything else that was putting my neck out of wack.

This was the highlight of my day, he also gave me switch ups in food choice.
I truly hate the gym, let it be known-unfortunately during winter its kind of a necessity.
The hot tub, sauna and steam is freakin awesome.

I was so glad the little Philippine bossy lady was not there today, you only get 20 mins on the treadmills..and I swear if she had a rummer slipper she would beat me with it.

I dont have time to get into the full routine today..But whould love some feedback..so nuff said-
I think the hardest part is cutting sugar, and every other type of sugar tastes like crap.

If you have tips on food choice-list it:)

GVix


Comments

  1. Quinoa - mix it with everything...Log your food, either online or write it all down...be surprised at how much it will help...Whole foods...just cut back the sugar...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. aquave syrup instead of sugar,its natural,no chemical after taste but obviousely the best way is just No sugar,nothing white, no white sugar,no white bread,no white milk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Suck..Id rather die, Have you tasted that aquave stuff, there is a reason the name is so messed..its like the time I was told to drink Monkey drink-coconut water..is was diluted white..well it looked more like something coming out of a body part..lol disgusting, should of been called Monkeys Junk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?