Celebrating Freedom Day 10

Whoot Whoot! Day 10!#10DBC #freedomplan

I completed the challenge! I am very proud of myself for keeping a ten day streak.

Day 10 Challenge: I want you to think back to the journey you’ve been on in the last 10 days. I encourage you to read through all your posts to celebrate all that you’ve written, learned and experienced as part of this daily blog challenge. And in today’s blog post, I want you to write about:

  • What you enjoyed most about your experience of taking part in the blog challenge

  • Your favorite challenge day and why

  • The biggest takeaway you’ve had from it

  • The next step you’re going to take to make your freedom plan a reality


What I enjoyed most about my experience with this Blog Challenge;

When trying to find new innovative things to write about, and stay within modern times, this can be challenging in itself. I enjoyed reviewing other peoples blogs to see what I was missing and learning different styles and new technology. I love education, and I feel this challenge was a actual class to build on, thanks to Natalie Sisson, I was able to complete it. I also enjoyed reviewing my own brain and what's in there, stepping outside the box. I really enjoyed the podcast from Natalie every morning with my coffee, I felt like I had a personal coach.

My favorite challenge was Day 6- Who is living the life I want and who are my superhero's. I did write about people in my local community who are inspiring to me, and received amazing comments and personal thanks, and how can I help. I wrote about my two superstars, and then I wrote them and told them I wrote about them, Seth Godin actually sent me a personal email!

What I didn't elaborate on was the superhero's I was thinking about while writing the challenge.
My Amazing mother with her wit and creative mind. My amazing sons, who have grown so much in their personal accomplishments, my adoring husband. My husbands family who have accepted me as their own. These are my own superhero's I think about on a daily basis. This challenge has given me gratitude for what I have and who I have in my life.

The biggest takeaway -The biggest takeaway from this challenge is the lessons learned, to stay motivated and work on things everyday. To put this in action is the big takeaway, not just dream it, but work on it everyday. I loved getting my imagination going again, talking about it and feeling like I'm going to take action.

The Next Step to make my freedom plan a reality!

The next step for me besides winning this challenge and going to Bali, and having the best time of my life, is focus every day. Stick to My Successful Day Plan every day, write new challenges and goals for myself.

I highly recommend this 10 blog challenge for anyone! It has opened new doors for me and gotten me to believe in myself again. Thank You Natalie Sisson for making this happen!
http://thefreedomplan.rocks/ten

Gvixen Signing off for the evening, stay tuned for great things about to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?