Day 1, Suitcase Boarder & 365 Days Rent Free

 

Its Done

“I no longer have patience for certain things, not because I've become arrogant, but simply because I reached a point in my life where I do not want to waste more time with what displeases me or hurts me. I have no patience for cynicism, excessive criticism and demands of any nature. I lost the will to please those who do not like me, to love those who do not love me and to smile at those who do not want to smile at me.
I no longer spend a single minute on those who lie or want to manipulate, or create a bubble of mistrust. I decided not to coexist anymore with pretense, hypocrisy, dishonesty and cheap praise. I do not tolerate selective erudition nor academic arrogance. I do not adjust either to popular gossiping. I hate conflict and comparisons. I believe in a world of opposites and that’s why I avoid people with rigid and inflexible personalities. In friendship I dislike the lack of loyalty and betrayal. I do not get along with those who do not know how to give a compliment or a word of encouragement. Exaggerations bore me and I have difficulty accepting those who choose war over peace in all circumstances. And on top of everything I have no patience for anyone who does not deserve my patience.”
Next..


There's been a lot of bull crap energy that I've accepted recently, I have no idea why..Sometimes we lose sight of what our focus is. This past month was all about removing obstacles. I still have some sorting to do.
But I Dam well did it!, I never doughted myself..I just knew it would be allot of work.


So its day one and its Victoria Day...and my progress of getting things done is going very slow, I am tired have bruises all over my legs, WTF. Also I need to see a chiropractor :(, I have never been to one, but something is out of wack. I guess this is what happens when you move yourself..lol


When you move, you find out who your real friends are, I tell ya.


I have been in and out of bed, do a bit here n there, and then think ..can i just be on vacation forever? no, that would not do. I rejoined Facebook, have to keep in touch with the kiddies and relatives to plan for some serious camp time. I unloaded and re-loaded the car several times and now my room needs a full re-vamp. I read my book in the sun. Then I decided to go to dinner, why not! I went to this very authentic Mexican place downtown, wen I said for one the waiter looked at me like I was crazy- then I saw mostly large groups go there, The Chimichanga was outstanding! I ate it all.


At night here, we are on the very top of a large hill, so the sky looks like a massive umbrella with tons of stars, frogs sing..and in the morning the deer and rabbits are on the lawn. It is awesome.


In the morning, 5 am the commute was 35 minutes! not bad at all, I of coarse got up way to early, for a very

filled workload. Beach day with the kids, some sand volleyball ( Did I mention I love my job) I suck at beach volleyball, its been years. I may have to get some lessons from two pro players I know, because it was super fun, even thou I suck.


Afterward I had all this crap to do of running around, Transfer of funds, bill payments, car renewal..the list goes on..but its all part of getting the shit done!


The only busy part of the commute home was in Vancouver- The rest was smooth sailing.


I managed to pick up my items I need out of storage for my ZEN patio. We are doing a yoga space/ table garden area for the summer, just off from my bedroom the deck wraps around the house.








Ok, it wont look like that..LOL, but it will have a nice relaxing feel to it, like this picture..lol
This will be my greatest space. The action didn't stop there..lol..Exploration of Map My Run...there are over 3000 amazing trails in Bellingham.

Followed by the evening of coarse of study. This summer is going to be action packed and I am excited.

At 730 pm, I thought I'd just lie down for 30 minutes...lol..I was out cold.
and woke up at 845 :( Fack....


It is going to take a little time to mentally prepare myself completely for all that I have done up to this point. Also some serious body work, massage,chiro, hot tubs some foot rubs..I think I need about 4 days of sleep. I guess I should be in bed right now..lol.









Well this is good night...

GVix Signing off..

Till next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?