30DC Day 5

Well thus far its not going too well, I did a 2 hour walk..whoopee, Lameo.

I registered for a Nutrition Coarse today, quite helpful in many areas, I mean I was great on my diet quizzes ..regularly..but not recently. Some fun facts I did not know were awesome.

I also realized today I left the house with a tight see threw top that showed a muffin top. The weigh in was a 138lbs, this may seem small to people struggling with weight. However for me it is a drastic change, I have worked very hard to keep the diabetes in check and keep very fit and healthy and maintain a size 6, at a weight of 126.5 is ideal for me. I am at least a size 8/10 currently.

My heart n head has been hurting lately- ever since the move to Delta..and a few other things.
I remember after Sushi had her poop walk n cuddles, I d head to HillCreast Community Rec Center and do my workout and then hit main streets salad bar, or a health drink, reminisce with people I just saw at the gym, and sometimes walk home because it was so nice. Here in Delta, its like a continuing re-run of a show called "The Walmart Series"

I love the peace, my neighbourhood and the actual place, just feeling real low n bored. No discounts at the Delta Rec- Sun God, this facility is very nice and a whopping 60 bucks a month after taxes. Includes no extras. K, now I am just bitching.

Daily confession for today- I ate junk all weekend and almost passed out in a store because my sugar was too high. Indulged in alcohol 3 times this weekend (small amounts)

Well, a walk is a walk..You know whats even more funny?

I have the 5 disk workout CD playing on the TV, and I am watching it. LOL. On the couch.

I am so tired,  for me tired is a sign of stress and poor diet.

I had Starbucks scone and Tim Horton's  today :(

However when I got home I made a massive salad and Quinta /broccoli...and  well fuck it,  a huge juicy steak. I only ate a 4th of it though.

GVix Signing off as she packs her gym bag for the am.
Nite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?