Swinging From A Trapeze

Well the saga continues..from flowered shirts..Nice dinners and warm pubs, stuck in the cesspool of dating again.

Again, against my word and went back on POF. This time, I wrote almost nothing in my profile, stating I was unsure if I would stay on the site.I put up a plain simple picture of me at work, with shades on. I was impressed there were over 100 messages, mostly city workers, one even decided to write his entire life in a page, about his role to the city and  being a good father. Ugh Not interested. I don't even have time to date, and when I make the time..Its seems disappointing.

Lesson's learned you have to get out there and test the waters, not sure if I'm ready to actually go on a date after the last few, but nothing wrong with conversing. It is called experiencing life, and even thou I really want to share my life with someone..It clearly is just not in the cards right now. The good thing is I have booked myself for several events for Christmas, hired a physical trainer, booked several things over the next few months, school is one , mini coarse's threw my work, physio and massage for my sore body.

You cannot control the behaviors of others or the environment outside of your bubble, so you might as well , suck it up buttercup. Life is short..I'm only getting cuter:) famous words from someone I know.

So, you get your toes and nails painted, a new casual outfit and meet some outstanding friends! Mine were old staff that work in possibly one of the hardest group homes in Vancouver, 3 men wined and dined me tonight and I have to say I was more then entertained. I was their manager about 3 years ago, working school board and group homes, completely run down-however there were no behaviors for 5 years in the house , we were a team, I understood all there personality's and grew to love my little boys club. I am happy to say my 40 year old virgin burst his bubble and we were quite shocked to see the nude model he was with in kinky fishnet attire- bravo brother. My brother from another, is still single, and my True David, cause I know about 10 now, is still happily married to his polish mail order bride, who is less of a princess everyday.

They were shocked at how well I looked and asked for a ass grab..lol
The gym has called me a minimum of twice a week, but more like 3. Today I did a 30min run at 8.0, 3 hours of weights and a good 30 mins of that was core, I punched the shit on the pads of the trainer-
He said my punch sucked and should look into Sugar Rays, because I had good punch, just poor technique.

At the gathering with my great boys club at the bar, I was approached by a Scotsman in his early 30's with cross bones resting above his pelvis-that was mildly exciting. There is nothing exciting about mooping around thinking of what could have been. Funny, being weird like me, I never see the cues of men trying to pick me up, clearly I have no issues with men..however I do have some standards in my middle age.

You ever hear that saying "He's Just Not That Into You" well that was my recent case, or so it appeared... There is nothing that feels good about that, especially when you set your standards above the bar. The fortunate thing is intuition, thinking positively about a situation, and sticking to ones point of how one should be treated..being me and having me in your life means most times you are treated exceptional..I expect the same. At this point in life...even if you have to make a conscious hard effort, shouldn't it be perfect? Romance? Kisses..waiting, anticipation..the walks..flowers..loving the little stuff? Well frankly at this point in my life there is just no exception.

Continuing with my evening..., because quite honestly I had amazing dates with a man, then the texting started and it went to shit..I really was off kilter for a day and did not think I would be able to have a good time, actually thats a lie-I always have a piss giggling grand time with my boys club. So, I stopped off in New West to get some gas and was approached by a women in spandex, first she asked me for a cigarette, which I don't have- then she asked if I wanted to have some fun- That was extremely uncomfortable. Especially seeing as she was at least a 50 looking about 80 and grotesque. I was so shocked I had a delayed answer..lol, ummm yeah, nooooo..

I can say getting out there really gives me shit to write about, made it home by 9pm to watch another sad romantic movie on the telly , make some cookies and eat them all. I could hear a drip drip..a nice new crack in my hallway with a leak, looks like the plumber needs to come and I personally think they have to rip it all apart, right up to upstairs, its eaten into the drywall, I may have to move:( sooner rather then later.

I think it was around 3am I heard noise, the ceiling cracked right threw... dealing with late plumbers, stupid landlord..the leak did stop, however I had drywall everywhere, they just threw everything everywhere with out so much as laying something down on the carpet, I had dinner plans at 6pm, and I could hear the man upstairs taking a dump..how romantic.

I was determined to just deal with it. taped 3 garbage bags over the gaping hole, and to my surprise, plans had been taken to take me out for the evening, :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?