I'm still alive

Hi ! Well I am typing from my new iPhone to try it out. As many are aware I shut down Facebook, my blog My telephone contacts my cable and Internet. Aren't you glad I did! It's beautiful in Vancouver! Go out and play! Truth is mental clarity, wellness are still Much needed till September. I had a lot of past that was still in my Present. Lately I have just been very Selfish with my time. Living poor Till life settles in, I don't mind it. I had to reopen Facebook to see how My family is, but not much time is spent. Dating- closed. I set up ideals for myself first, it's a Funny thing when you do that. Because then you see.., Possibly someone you felt was out of Your reach, do to your own insecurities. I think I have met a person such as This. I have followed this persons Successes for sometime. Never ever Thinking he was following mine, or Rather hardships. I think it's time for a little romance. Keep your eye on the Georgia straight I saw him, in the next few weeks. Signing off Gvix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?