InDifference




I came across a interesting article, that I have recently applied to stress at work and relationships-Indifference. I did not paste the entire article, just a tidbit, to see what comments I would receive, seeing as some of my followers are dealing with the same issues.


Sometimes when indifference hits you were it matters you have to take a second look. Indifference can work very well in regards to fighting, to peoples behavior that is inappropriate(like some of my folks I work with) But when it hits you in the heart, it can be almost like abuse. Recently I have met a friend such as this, I have to wonder if the person is actually as smart as I am, or just a Asshole. I have known to be a asshole many times, at least I'm not afraid to admit it.


Maybe I am just impatient, I expect my answers to fast, there are 3 different situations in my life, where answers are simply un-met. For a Libra/Virgo, this might as well be like finding one fabulous shoe for a night out and missing the pair to it.


So instead of waiting, I will be indifferent too??..I seriously have anger management issues, its like the little Asian lady in the Starbucks lineup counting out 3 dollars in change and me screaming, Oh for fuck sake here's a Tonie. Whats wrong with me?


So, the big disciplinary meeting..be Indifferent my co workers say..I think I will try to practice this today, or shoot myself. People say you can't change a person, I have changed a dozen times..all for the better, I don't want to change people, I want the good in everyone..so how do I deal with one specific employee who will not accept change? I have to say, I am not very accepting these days either..the work has changed. I will be indifferent to the behavior and continue to coach..


Now the romance part of GVixens World..well I need lots of Love, I am quite selfish that way..and when I don't get it, I retreat..I think the hardest part for me is being treated like a object of desire..I simple can not be a object of desire if the rest is not there as well, It might as well be milking the cow for free. This all goes back to my own insecurities and well, my expectations are much greater now that Ive realized I am a really good catch and well I deserve the best, and sometimes, as pointed out by my beautiful sister, my judgement can be off slightly..My expectation should of be revealed in my personality? my actions? I'm not sure.


I do know this..If I just move forward in my life and be indifferent to the stress-ors..The friend, The Work..The Employee..and The current Love..


Maybe the answers will appear on their own, Guess what they all did!
All my answers were met!
I wrote this blog about 2 weeks ago, and I still view the blog as very valid. Since then my working relationships have excelled, my love life is amazing and I am so thankful for this special person in my life. I still have a touch of home stress, but I know it will all work out.
We all create our own paths in life and even when things are shitty I always see the positive, however I am not fake about it and don't sugar coat anything. That is why this blog is censored.
Onto another topic, I am a spiritual person and truly believe I have my own set of angels watching over me. What really gets my goat is that, society creates terminology and slang and verbal gaunter, and then when you quote it, you are not prepared for the verbal slander?
society perceives us to be a certain way, act a certain way, but it is society who create these people, movie stars, comedians rock stars and it seems to me the more real you are in today than as a person you will be able to handle the shit this world can give you.
And Still......
Be a fabulous, good person. Just as you are.


The article and quotes are below, one good one, I did not paste, was that Buddha was selfish..


The thing is that we need to realize that it really is the “last time”. You have done your best to get something, change someone, but things are just not moving. There is a point beyond which investing resources, time, money, energy in something that is not going to budge is just useless. So what do you do? Become indifferent and change focus. Indifference makes you focus on the future, not cry over spilled milk. There have been times in my own life when people told me to trust them to make things right, both from a professional and a personal perspective. And what turned out to be was things far from “right”.There is a thin line between love and hate, caring and letting go, listening and being apathetic… the just-right balance between black and white, and that which is difficult to walk on – like a rope balancing act, but has its rewards. The line of indifference.


The opposite of love is not hate; it’s indifference. Indifference, to me, is the epitome of evil. ~Elie Wiesel


Love will find a way, Indifference will find an excuse. ~ Unknown


The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that’s the essence of inhumanity. ~ George Bernard Shaw


The heart withers not from the storms of life, but from the indifference of others. ~ Unknown
GVixen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?