The Work

Well Hi!

It has been a long ass time since I wrote in my Blog!When new things go down thats typically when I write. Well, a lot has happened! My company has quieted down to a nice comfort zone. We bought a new house! The forever home! Dreams do come true! The vision board back in 2015 is completed!

In 2018 I trained with a Pro Trainer, This was life changing! The program was so hard, that when I reached my goal and placed before the age of 50, I went on a vacation. I had absolutely no desire to hurt again. Its been two years, and I am 40 pounds over.

Me and my husband are in a six week challenge that is quite tuff, a lot of muscle confusion.
Its even harder to get up at 530 am. After week one, I was also asked to be a coach on Beachbody on Demand. This is the company that started PMX90-

I have been asked to join groups and to buy products all sorts of stuff, to me this was always another market thing and I just declined.

I have seen major results with my friends who have joined, over the last few years and the videos are getting extremely good. Then a random person showed me a video of THE WORK, and asked me to be a coach with no obligation. I watched Amolia Ceaser, dripping in sweat, swearing like a Navy Seal. Amolia trained the NBA players. He had similarities  to my Pro coach I loved. I was hooked!

I was into week one of similar stuff in my six week challenge so I thought what the heck.
The random person who asked if Id joined immediately sent me a sample pack of the shakes- good grief I have never had a good shake until now, except the fancy ones you buy of coarse. All my training ones tasted like ass, at the time I just sucked it back, cause thats what you do.

I don't know how far this will take me, maybe it will only pay for my product and help people -and thats ok. I like the incentives and the trips, but most importantly I like the women and teams.
I will not be starting on Amolias The Work, I want to work up to this. I will be starting a challenge group Nov 30th on Facebook. I have not decided which one yet.

Life is a challenge, but its always better when you challenge yourself- if you have weight or your super skinny or you just want to do better. I found as I get older, more and more parts of my body just hurt. Keeping your joints and body in check will give you a longer health.  I am 51 years old, I find these programs hard, so we would be doing it together from scratch, we will be helping each other.

This is no 5k in the park- this is everyday, so I'm gonna start it slow- then we are gonna hit THE WORK.

I hope some of you will join me< Im new at this and honestly I don't even know how to post a video yet..LOL.

The Facebook group will be GetitGold, there will be incentives and prizes for accountability. This will be up and running Monday. Everything I share will be from my coach at Beachbody-

What I do know if I had a year of training from a pro and I placed, which is very hard for someone who never professionally trained in a gym before. Now I'm in a six week challenge with a meal plan with a crazy person who runs you threw muscle confusion- in week one I have lost 3 pounds- so I do know a little something something.

Black Friday is upon us and the programs are slashed, so if you want to join me now,
PM me on messenger and we will get you started. Click my name and message me
Laura

This is Gvix Signing off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?