Day 9 #10DBC #freedomplan : Location Independance

Good Morning Cameno!#10DBC #freedomplan

Day 9 Natalie's Sisson's 10 day Blog Challenge;  To  Imagine you are on a long holiday in Portugal (or wherever your dream destination is). There are castles to explore, secret bars to discover, and sunny beaches to laze around on. In today’s post, I want you to write about how you will balance your adventure and work while you are away on this holiday.

My Holiday: I have booked an Air BNB on a family vineyard, the place is on a cliff buff, and below is the very blue ocean, this is in Spain. I must feed the farm animals as its part of the stay, this includes chickens, goats, a few sheep. The schedule requires a early rise, to take care of the animals. The family has left me with some names of locals to meet, so that I can get a feel of the culture.

I wake up to the humid air and ocean breeze, I have decided to convert my two hours of exercise into caring for the hobby farm, put this into the plan, as to not disrupt my routine. I am finished the grunt work by 9am, and am able to squeeze a hour in on my laptop, before venturing out into the town. I have a portable iPad to record  anything from my adventure into my work. This trip I had networked to meet a few ladies to give a talk on what I am doing.

After meeting the town and checking things out, I am invited to go on a small sail trip. I jump at the opportunity. The sail trip includes dinner and wine.

After a amazing day, I spend a hour winding down, checking my online company, few emails- and call it a night. Tomorrow I decide is a day of photography, maybe get down some writing about Spain.

What I've been thinking about during this challenge is how to make this a reality, and I have somewhat started this already. For the next 6 to 8 months I will have the time to explore my options on my work. While on Vacation. I have never taken a vacation any longer than 7 to 14 days, now I am on a extended amount of vacation.  I have been in Bellingham for about 6 weeks. Every week end has been a adventure of sorts in different areas of Washington.

For the last year it has been travel after travel, Northern BC, California, Oregon, All across the states. During this time my communications have stayed the same for the most part.

What I hope to have is a company that will generate on its own, and a Tribe who will keep me accountable and in check. I hope to have my own passion as part of my work.

Upcoming Trip: The next 10 months will be focusing on a extended trip to Africa, to work with a school in Tanzania, most importantly we hope to generate a few things in place before we go. My routine for the morning will stay the same in any location I am in. I am adaptable that way. My Bulk Day of work hopefully will be incorporated into that vacation, meeting people, being local. We have talked about living 6 months of the year in another destination, and in about 2 to 5 years hope to accomplish a homestead of sorts.

If I am able to learn the strong building blocks for generating income while abroad via, and adjust my time schedules, I will accomplish what I had hoped. I love to write about my experiences and people I have met along the way. I am ready and excited to start everything fresh!

Just writing in this blog challenge has got me in tuned with the work ahead. I am so grateful!
Closing photos of cabin escape on Cameno Island.

Gvixen Signing off, looking forward to the last day of our challenge tomorrow!
http://thefreedomplan.rocks/ten




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KEEP YOUR HELMET ON

Escapades Of SingleHood

Your Life, How would It look like, If you could Choose?